Here at Costa Blanca Events Planner we know how important it is that you have someone that you can trust and rely on to help you to organise your event in a different country. We understand that it is daunting and scary when you start planning; there is so much to think about and you don’t know where to start.
We are here to take away the worry and responsibility; we have completed the due diligence on the venues and the suppliers that we use so we know the quality of their work, their reputation, whether they are cost competitive, that they are reliable and ultimately we know that they will provide you with a high quality service on your day.
Our aim is to make your planning journey as easy, stress-free and enjoyable as possible, we want to you to enjoy the process and have the time to relax and look forward to your special day. We will guide you through each step of the planning, give advice and guidance and assist you in making the right decisions, ultimately bringing your dreams to life!
Your Planning Journey -Step by Step:
- Decide on which style venue type you prefer, i.e. your private villa, sea side, beach, countryside etc.
- Look at the venues on our website, read their details and look at their images and make a short list of your favourites.
- On each venue page you will find details of our starting package for each venue. Please remember that every event we plan is unique so we can adapt and change these packages as we go through the planning process, but these packages should give you a good idea of what your event will cost at that venue and what could be included.
- Then select the ‘Guest Number’ from the drop down box, (using a guest number closest to your actual guest number).
- The price of your event will be shown in the green box below.
- To make your event extra special we can organise many additional extras, click here to view a list of some of the ideas we have for you, however if there is anything specific then please let us know.
- If you have any questions or want to talk to us, then you can send us a Messenger or Whats App message or email us and contact us to schedule a call back.
- Went you are ready to book your event, you pay a Booking Fee of €397 (this is part of the total event cost). You can pay this via Paypal using your Paypal account or credit card. If you wish to pay by direct bank transfer please contact us.
- We will then contact you to confirm your booking and the price of your event based on your exact guest number and chosen date and talk you through the next steps.
At this sage we will also ask you to tell us all about your unique event vision, any additional services/suppliers you might like included and any special requirements or ideas that you have – this is the exciting bit!
If you wish to include any additional services we will confirm the new Package Cost based on your requirements.
- We will contact the venue to reserve your chosen event date. The venue will provide you with a Venue Hire Agreement and will require a deposit to secure the date.
- Then when you are ready to get fully into the event planning, we will ask for a further Planning fee which is calculated based on the complexity of your event. (This fee is already included in the Event Package Cost). We will confirm this cost in Step 9. (This can be paid when you are ready to, if you wanted to just secure the venue and catering for now, so you have time to budget, then this is no problem. At least once the venue and catering is booked you can send out your invites and relax knowing your event is booked).
We will then take you through each supplier (photographer, cake designer, music etc) one by one, providing advice and guidance as we go, most suppliers also require deposits to be paid and we will advise you on this.
When booking suppliers we will work at your pace, we know not every one can afford to pay all deposits at the beginning so we will talk to you and work at your pace (depending on how in advance we are of the event).
Every event we plan is completely unique, organised & styled just for you. We will base our planning on the suppliers/services you tell us you wish to include at the start, but at the point of booking each supplier you can make changes as we go, so nothing is fixed at the beginning of our planning. We also ask for images and information on the design of your event so we can style & design it just as you imagine!
While all of this sounds very serious in writing, of course we have a lot of fun together bringing your unique event vision to life and creating an unforgettable and memorable day.
Please note all Fees and Deposits mentioned above are included in the Total Event Package Cost.