THE BENEFITS OF HAVING COSTA BLANCA EVENT PLANNERS PLAN YOUR EVENT ARE:
When planning your event with The Costa Blanca Events Planning Team, you will benefit from:
- A team of fully qualified & experienced Event Planners.
- An individual and unique event, using your corporate colours and style.
- Our expertise, experience & knowledge.
- Hand-picked venues & vendors that have been individually chosen because of their quality & high standards.
- We are completely unbiased and independent with no conflicts of interest.
- Our passion and enthusiasm in planning you the most special and incredible event.
- We provide high standards of service and efficiency.
- We are fully licensed to work in Spain and hold the relevant Insurance.
- We have secured special discounts with some of our venues and vendors meaning that the cost can be cheaper than if you booked them direct.
OUR EVENT PLANNING SERVICE:
Our Event Planning Service is included in all of our Event Packages, the service includes, but is not limited to:
- Selection, negotiation, organisation & management of the venue, caterer & vendors.
- Step by step planning; starting with the priority vendors first then moving through each category, offering you options and providing advice & guidance on each.
- Value for money and peace of mind service.
- Insider experience & knowledge of our venues & vendors and understand the logistics and requirements for each.
- Access to a fantastic portfolio of recommend trustworthy and quality vendors.
- Obtain & oversee contracts and invoices for deposits and future payments.
- Design, advice and personal guidance from now until the event day.
- Budget & Payment Plan confirming all payments made and those due and when.
- Event Agenda.
- Ongoing contact via phone calls, messages and email.
OUR ON THE DAY ATTENDANCE SERVICE:
We always recommend that you have one of our experienced planners attend your event to oversee the arrangements and set up so you can relax and enjoy getting ready and celebrating with your guests. Our service includes, but is not limited to:
- We will be at the venue before the first vendor arrives to ensure that the venue is ready to set up and that all spaces that we are using are empty, tidy and prepared.
- When the vendors arrive we will greet them and show them where to set up and talk them through the day, leaving you to enjoy your preparations.
- We oversee all of the setting up, ensuring the layout is correct and that all decoration is correctly placed as per your wishes.
- We will set up/organise any items that you bring with you.
- We manage any questions or problems, leaving you free to get ready without interruption.
- We oversee the timings and coordinate with the kitchen to ensure that the food is ready at the correct time, that drinks are ready to be served in the right moment, and the waiting staff are ready to serve.
- We will be busy behind the scenes working hard to make sure everything is ready in time, quite often we end up helping the suppliers with some additional unforeseen details.
- We also get involved with setting up the furniture, ensuring the decoration items are in place, and moving decoration items between the different spaces that are being used for the different parts of the day and ensuring everything is perfect.
- We avoid you having to be at the venue on the event day ensuring that everything is ready for the first guests to arrive.
- We will be available to meet and greet you and your guests when you arrive and will be available to answer any questions you or your guests may have.
Ultimately we ensure that your event vision is brought to life and that you get to relax without getting any interruptions or having to deal with any issues that arise, so you get a wonderful, relaxed and enjoyable day.